Join with us in The Neighborhood at our location at North Mecklenburg Hign School on Highway 115 in Huntersville.
Our Service Times are:
9:00am - 10:00am - Small Group Time for Adult, Youth, Children and Babies 1
10:00am - 10:30am - Fellowship Time for All
10:30am - 11:30am - Worship Time for All
We have room for you in "The Neighborhood". See Contact page for more details
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind and love your NEIGHBOR as yourself.
Click on the arrow above to view Welcome Message from Rev Horton
Care & Support
At Neighborhood Church, Everyone is OUR NEIGHBOR. We welcome you to join us as we GROW, PRAY, MINISTER, WORSHIP and STUDY GOD'S WORD.
Location and Service TimesOur Church meets at North Mecklenburg High School located on Highway 115 in Huntersville. See our Contact Page for directions. Our services on Sunday start at 9:00am for Small Group Time, 10:00am for Fellowship Time and 10:30am for the worship service.
For all of our other Calendar of events, please click here for the Calendar Page.
1. New Ministry! -- On Mother's Day, I announced to you a new ministry that we are starting. Several in our church have committed to using their gift of knitting blankets, caps, and other items to reach people in our Neighborhood. We already have a few items available. If you know of someone in your neighborhood who has a newborn, and you would like to give the family a present from you and from our church, let me know. You can use a blanket or other item along with a note from our church as a token of our love for them, our joy for the birth of their child, and our desire to minister to them in any way during this significant time in their lives. Hopefully, this ministry can open the doors for more relationships in the neighborhood and more importantly, can lead families to Christ!
2. Volleyball! We take to the court this Tuesday (May 31) at 6:30 p.m. at Blythe Landing in Huntersville. We take on To Be Determined on Court 4. Let's go Hoodies! (Small print: No experience necessary. Sometimes we just need bodies!). It's a lot of fun!. Let me know if you are interested in playing. Come out and play! We need you!
3. Volunteer(s) Needed – We are looking for additional help in running the sound on Sunday mornings. We are blessed to have George and Nancy Goulding who continue to be faithful to this important ministry. We are hoping to add to the team to create a rotational system of volunteers. If you would be interested in helping with this, please let me know. If you have little or no experience and are willing to learn, George and Nancy will train you. Let me know if you can help. Also, we need a volunteer who will join the current rotation of volunteers hauling the trailer from the storage facility and back on Sundays. The rotation is for a month at a time. We currently have three in the rotation. Let me know if this is an area you can help with. Thanks!
4. "Mile of Quarters" Missions Fundraiser -- This is our current ongoing fundraiser for Chris and Heather Meatyard and their family to be able to follow God's call on their lives to start an orphanage ministry in Nicaragua. We are almost at the 1/4 mark on our mile of quarters. That's one time around a track. If we collect a mile of quarters the total amount would equal approximately $15,000! Begin saving your quarters now and bring some each week. In the lobby, we have a "plinko" board into which you can drop your quarters. So far we have collected over $3,700.
5. Neighborhood Fan Club News -- If your child has an event, let me know and we will get the word out for people to come show their support! If you have told me of an event, but do not see it here, please send it to me in another e-mail!
6. Live Worship Service Online -- We are now livestreaming our worship services over the internet most Sundays at 10:30 a.m. If you are unable to physically attend but have access to a computer and the internet, you can still join us for worship! Simply go to the following link: http://www.neighborhoodchurchnc.org/live.html
7. Want to Sing or Play an Instrument? -- Will you consider joining the Praise and Worship team? Use your gifts for the glory of God and to bless our worship experience. Everyone is invited. If you are interested, please see Dawn Linebarrier or e-mail me at Landon@neighborhoodchurchnc.org.